Why should you write:
- Taking the time to write to your Prayer Partner reminds them that you love and care for them.
- By sharing part of your life through a letter, you give your Prayer Partner the opportunity to write back and share about themselves.
- Letters and photos from you often become the most treasured of a child’s few possessions.
Writing is easy! Things to include:
- Keep your letters simple and not too long.
- Talk about your family and ask about theirs.
- Share information about your interests or hobbies.
- Share favorite Bible verses. Your faith is something you have in common.
- Photographs and postcards add interest and give something else to talk about in the letters.
- Remind your child that you are praying for them and ask how you can pray specifically.
- Let them know that you love and value them.
- Include you Prayer Partner's full name.
Things not to include:
- Do not write about possessions as your child may have very few.
- Please do not promise to visit or to provide/bring anything to them.
- Please do not send money or gifts.
You may choose to email your letter to email@example.com OR mail it to:
Lorinda Turgeon H4G Partnership Coordinator
261 Allendale Drive
Canton, GA 30115
INCLUDE CHILD'S FULL NAME
- Please include your return address in the envelope.
- Once your letter arrives, the HOPE staff will review and translate before delivering to you prayer partner.